Wednesday, March 4, 2015

teach me what to do

I am currently having no balance on my bank accout.

I don't like saying being broke but I have always been supported by my parents until now, at my age, I just turned 28 this february 24, 2015.

I wanted to do work and be employed, but I'm still studying, and pursuing my career in Interior Design.

I have started college around 2004, and sometimes I stop and return to school, and it will be easier to apply for a job with what I studied for. My skills are using Autocadd and 3d studiomax.

I did try to apply for a call center job, this february 18, but before I even be interviewed I went home, because I was half-hearted to try call center work.

I think I better encourage myself and go to pursue BS Interior Design from my second college school, at Philippine Women's University. I did study from Mapua Institute of Technology but I was kicked out around December of 2013.

Instead of becoming depressed, I have found a way to entertain myself and be inspired, I started to try making songs. My mom assisted me to go to a music studio this February 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment