Wednesday, March 4, 2015

my favorite r&b from Mikey Bustos "Lie with me"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b_9q7NZiAQ

I'm proud of a Filipino singer Mikey Bustos, he is very versatile, from being famous with his jolly-witty-irresistible comic character over youtube. I just found out about this beautiful song, first time to listen to it last night. He is always creating funny videos, and didn't notice before that he is good at serious making of r&b music. I just knew Mikey first, from his funny videos, then now, he is having shows like for penagbenga festival and he was wearing his superhero costume. So Kulit.

He is definitely a crushie, with numerous girls who stalk him around on instagram and joins meet and greets. I understand these women, because I can relate, I like Mikey so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment